Videos I love

30.6.12


Today I want to share with you 3 interesting videos I found!
The first is an interview to a toast and a racoon, the second a music created by the sounds of  bikes and the third an experimental animation with vinyl. 

I hope you enjoy it! (I love the racoon so much)

Hoy quiero mostraros 3 videos interesantes que he encontrado!
El primero es una entrevista a una tostada y a un mapache, el segundo es música creada a partir de los sonidos de unas bicicletas y el tercero una animación experimental con vinilos.
Espero que os gusten! (me encanta el mapache)


Peak Condition from Laura Jane Favela on Vimeo.

3 comentarios:

Alexandra Cabrer dijo...

A mí me encanta la tostada, es super mona pero se le va mucho la olla.
También me gusta el estilo de los dibujos del primer vídeo.
El segundo vídeo es buenísimo! Y muy Fran.

Eatlovemerry dijo...

That's nice! :)

Join my handmade cat pouch giveaway :
http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html#comment-form

Unknown dijo...

That toast was hilarious. My favorite part is when he screams, "Bring out the souffle!" I'm still laughing.