Double exposure experiment

5.7.12



Hello everyone today I want to share a project that we have taken a year to make!
Alex shooted one roll of film with her Canon T-50 and then she gave me the roll. I shooted above with my Praktica, but it took a lot of time, so we have photos mixed of the last year and this year.
Here are the results:

Hola a todos hoy quiero compartir con vosotros un proyecto que hemos tardado un año en hacer!
Alex hizo un carrete con su Canon T-50 y después me dio a mi el rollo. Yo hice fotos con mi Práktica por encima, pero me llevó mucho tiempo, así que tenemos fotos mexcladas de el año pasado con este.
Aquí están los resultados:

















I don't know why, but the last photos I made don't have this effect! So I have photos of "Sant Joan" festival of Menorca (I want to share how is this festival here in a few days)

No sé por qué, pero las últimas fotos que hice no tienen este efecto! Así que tengo fotos de las fiestas de  Sant Joan de Menorca (quiero mostraros como es esta fiesta aquí en un par de días)





Happy experiments!
Felices experimentos!

6 comentarios:

Little Tranquility dijo...

These are all so cool!

jorjiapeach dijo...

omygod. amazinggg pictures.

Sammantha dijo...

I love these pictures, they are beautiful!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Unknown dijo...

Whoa, those photos are great! It was well worth the wait :)

Kait dijo...

These are awesome! I am such a sucker for cool double exposures.

Unknown dijo...

These look so awesome!!! Makes me want to get out my Holga and snap some photos : )

My Billie