Waterproof case review

1.9.12


Earlier this summer my sister and I bought on Ebay this waterproof case for a compact camera. My sister and I (especially my sister) love taking photos on the beach so we could have our compact cameras safe from water and sand.

A principio de verano mi hermana y yo compramos a medias por Ebay esta funda resistente al agua para una cámara compacta. A mi hermana y a mi (sobretodo a mi hermana) nos encanta hacer fotos en la playa y así podíamos tener nuestras cámaras compactas protegidas del agua y de la arena. 



The cover is very simple: the front adjusts the camera lens with adjustable rings. And has a seal and two velcro straps to keep out water.

La funda es muy sencilla: la parte de delante se ajusta al objetivo con unos anillos ajustables. Y tiene un cierre hermético y dos tiras de velcro para que no entre el agua.



At first it is quite difficult to take pictures because the camera pretty fleet. Also keep in mind if the sea is removed, and the photos can get quite muddy.

Al principio es bastante difícil hacer fotos porque la cámara flota bastante. También hay que tener en cuenta si el mar está removido, ya que las fotos pueden salir bastante turbias. 

Another problem I had  is that sometimes the rings appear, as in the picture above.

Otro problema que me he encontrado a veces es que los anillos se ven, como en la foto de arriba. 

Keep in mind that there isn't a professional case, but the truth is that to go to the beach and make a couple of photos that's pretty funny. I hope I can go to do more underwater photos before the summer is over!

Hay que tener en cuenta que no es una funda profesional, pero la verdad es que para ir a la playa y hacer un par de fotos así es bastante divertido. Espero poder ir a hacer más fotos submarinas antes de que se acabe el verano!


And you can also make videos. The video quality of this camera is not very good and the truth that day had a lot of ocean currents and it was impossible not to move.

Y también se pueden hacer vídeos. La calidad de vídeo de esta cámara no es muy buena y la verdad que ese día había mucha corriente y era imposible no moverse.





1 comentario:

call me debbie dijo...

I wanted a waterproof case for my compact camera this year too, but I hadn't found something good enough. Too bad and I was dying for some silly underwater pictures. :D