5 things I love #9

12.3.13




I love all of Cabane shop this shop so much. The cat and the bee are my favorite plushies. 
Me encanta todo lo de la tienda Cabane. El gato y la abeja son mis peluches favoritos. 


I want these pillows on my home! They're so fun. 
Quiero estos cojines en mi casa! son muy divertidos.



Aaah... these clocks! they would be perfect in my imaginary living room. Clocks 1, 2 and 3
Aaah... estos relojes! serían perfectos para mi salón imaginario. Relojes 1, 2 y 3


Everything with dogs on it can make me laugh. This print is from Hileyremarcable. 
Cualquier cosa con perros puede hacerme reír. Esta lámina es de Hileyremarcable. 

This t-shirt is so fun and colorful. I love it!
Esta camiseta es muy divertida y colorida. Me encanta!

I have a few announcements and surprises for this blog, I can't wait to share it with you!
Tengo un par de cosas que anunciar y sorpresas para este blog. No puedo esperar a compartirlo con vosotros!

Laura.






2 comentarios:

madisonshedd dijo...

those clocks are absolutely darling!

Madison
atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

Rhubarbarians dijo...

Those pillows are so cute!
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com