my week in photos #3

11.3.13

I won a print from Gingiber! I love it so much.
Gané una impresión de Gingiber! Me encanta.


Mika it's not allowed to stay inside the house but she "thinks" that the rug is like outside.
Mika no puede estar dentro de la casa pero ella "piensa" que la alfombra cuenta como fuera.

Fran and I went to eat ice cream, we have a very nice weather (about 20ºC)
Fran y yo fuimos a comer helado, aquí tenemos un tiempo muy bueno (unos 20ºC)

nd saw a couple of books.
y vimos un par de libros.

Ate a great homemade pizza.
Comimos una pizza casera buenísima.

made a lemon tart
hice una tarta de limón


ate ensaimada
comimos ensaimada

and painted some with watercolors
y pinté con acuarelas


Have a good week!
Que tengáis buena semana!
















1 comentario:

Helen dijo...

looks like a great week, please can I eat the lemon pie and whatever that is with the apricots, they both look so delicious!
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk