Spring market

25.3.13



Yesterday I went to sell my stuff at a spring market in Puigpunyent. I didn't sell anything but well, sometimes it happens. But... good news! I have a lot of stuff now and I have to sell it, so stay tuned because I'll make a lot of very good promotions and discounts on my shop :)

Ps: after this market, I look RED and I look like a prawn. We had too much mallorcan sun!

Ayer fui a vender mis cosas en un mercado de primavera en Puigpunyent. No vendí nada pero bueno, esto pasa a veces. Pero... buenas noticias! Tengo un montón de cosas ahora y tengo que venderlas, así que estad atentos porque voy a hacer un montón de muy buenas promociones y descuentos en mi tienda :)

Pd: Después de este mercadillo, estoy ROJA y parezco una gamba. Tuvimos demasiado sol mallorquín!

5 comentarios:

Blue Eyed Night Owl dijo...

That's too bad! And your booth looked so cool too! But you're right, you'll definitely be able to sell everything online instead.

Hope you'll be less sunburned soon!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

Vivika dijo...

Oh yes you can! The same thing happened to me too. Markets can be a huge fiasco!

Fran dijo...

Yep, the problem was was that we were in a flea market, and people preferred to spend money on second hand stuff.
Anyway we enjoyed a supersunny day (envy coming from northern countries haha!!), so the morning was worth it!

Helen dijo...

You're stall looks great and you've got lovely stuff, sorry that you didn't sell anything
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown dijo...

OMG the dinosaur is amazing! I LOVE it! <3