5 things I love #11

15.4.13


I would like to have cute illustrations like this in all my house. That is so sweet.
Me gustaría tener ilustraciones monas como esta en toda mi casa. Esta es muy dulce.

Fran and I bought this camera strap for our friend Alex and she received it today! She said she loved it :)
Fran y yo compramos esta correa para cámara para nuestra amiga Alex y la ha recibido hoy! Nos ha dicho que le ha encantado! :)

More animal illustrations... this one is killing me.
Más ilustraciones de animales... esta me mata.

I love this little hoop. It's simply perfect!
Me encanta este pequeño aro de bordar. Es simplemente perfecto!

Aw, these cards! I love the colors and the design.
Aw, estas tarjetas! Me encantan los colores y el diseño.

2 comentarios:

Helen dijo...

Love those sleeping kittens and the raining cats and dogs!
such lovely prints
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Areeba dijo...

The hoop is my fav!